Sorry but this is just a little test. I don't get any message from the
everything-list since the 3 april, including mine, although I can see
them in some archive.
Actually I did not get any of:

   2008/04/07  Re: An Equivalence Principle  Colin Hales
                2008/04/07  Re: Bostrom Paper  G√ľnther Greindl
                2008/04/07  An Equivalence Principle  Youness Ayaita
                2008/04/06  Re: Neuroquantology  John Mikes
                2008/04/04  Re: Bostrom Paper  Bruno Marchal
                2008/04/03  Re: Bostrom Paper  Stathis Papaioannou
                2008/04/03  Re: Bostrom Paper  Russell Standish

Are there other people with mail problem?   I thought it was my
emailer, but it seems ok.  I got the usual messages and spam.
Thanks for suggestions,