I understand. I was trying ask about whether or not, if there were say
10^10^10 slits, would the electron go through all of them. Do we know for
sure?

Also, I want the inside of time answer. Right now, in the multiverse, it
seems like the number of differentiated states may be a very large number,
but is it infinite? I expect the answer to be no, but I'm no expert.