Hi Torgny,

> I come from Stockholm, Sweden.  I was constructed by my parents.  In
> reality I think that all humans are zombies, but because I am a polite
> person, I do not tell the other zombies that they are zombies.  I do
> not
> want to hurt the other zombies by telling them the truth.

I guess you know that Sweden is the main country of Snus, that
delicious oral tobacco product. Now, if there is one thing easy to
imitate, for a zombie, is the discrete enjoyment of snus. But why
would ever a zombie discretely fake for itself the pleasure of
consuming snus. I can understand a young zombie fakes smoking
cigarette, with the goal of faking faking being an adult, but why
would an adult zombie ever fake, alone, at home, snusing some tobacco?

Here I use the belgo-african Makla Ifrikia, cheaper and stronger. I t
helped me to quit smoking (tobacco). I enjoy it, and although I cannot
prove it to you, I don't fake the enjoyment . Nobody can even see that
pure first person pleasure. Very useful for consuming tobacco in
public place, where it is forbidden almost everywhere nowadays.

Surely you are joking, mister zombie,

Best,