On 19 Aug 2009, at 18:41, ronaldheld wrote:

> Bruno:
> the Plotinus paper is the first one on your list of publications on
> your website?

It is also the "pdf" on my home page, at the right of
A Purely Arithmetical, yet Empirically Falsifiable, Interpretation of
Plotinus’ Theory of Matter

Or this:

It has been published since, I should decide to update my web page.

You may have some idea of the idea, but this is really AUDA and the
math part presupposes some mathematical logic. It was a congress in
logic and computer science.