  From: Bruno Marchal
  To: everything-list@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, September 13, 2009 4:02 AM
  Subject: Re: Yablo, Quine and Carnap on ontology

  Given that I am using "Platonic" in the sense of the theologian, and not in
the larger sense of the mathematician, it would be nice to cooperate a little
bit on the vocabulary so as not confusing the mind of the reader.
  I am commited to the use of the excluded middle in arithmetic, that's all.

  Once you accept the excluded middle

    principle, like most mathematicians, you discover there is a

    "universe" full of living things there, developing complex views.