The title is bizarre because it is really "finitude" which makes such
sort of construction coherent and non ad hoc, through the constructive
transfinite.
Some people could object, also, that in the transfinite, there are
model where the "totality of thinkable" is thinkable.
But in general, with the most shared conception of set, usually the
totality escapes comprehension and even naming. Cf my usual critics of
Tegmark: the whole of mathematics cannot be a mathematical object, or
even: the whole physical reality cannot be physical, etc. Set theories
with "universal object" can temperate such critics, but the comp
hypothesis temperate it naturally: "computerland" is the only "whole"
which represents itself without ad hoc axiomatics. I hope this will be
clearer when the universal machine (and dovetailler) will be explained
in the "seventh" thread.

Bruno