On Sat, Sep 25, 2010 at 3:59 PM, Evgenii Rudnyi <use...@rudnyi.ru> wrote:
> The text is well done. Thanks. A question. What would be the consequence of
> the nomologicalism for a person that would like to earn some more money?
> Well, let us not consider the case when one successfully sells the text
> about nomologicalism.

Hmmmmm.  Well, I'd say the consequence is that whether you earn more
money in the future is a function of the universe's initial conditions
and (possibly probabilistic) causal laws.

Either things will go your way, or they won't.  To the extent that it
isn't predetermined, it's random.

Bottom line:  At the end of the day, the day is over.