From: John Mikes
Sent: Sunday, January 23, 2011 12:20 PM
To: everything-list@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Bruno-Colin-dicussion Jan-2011
Right on and Onward - Stephen,
that is my point as well. Our thinking loop is closed "inside" our mind.

On another list (psich etc. mainly) they babble about 'wave as the FORM of
energy etc. and I asked the big question I have asked many physicists (and the
best answer was: "Good question") WHAT IS THE MARVEL  YOU  PEOPLE  CALL -  E N
E R G Y ?
Moving (changing) cannot come from the 'inside (view?)' otherwise why was 'it'
in the position "to be moved/changed" FROM to begin with?
In my (naive) worldview going one little step back from the Big Bang(?) into a
'Plenitude' of everything in perfect (and unlimited) symmetry with total
interaction (postulating violations of itself - as I tried to explain)
(Karl Jaspers Forum 2003 "Networks of Networks") where I tried to approach the
'motive' as the trend to RETURN to the symmetry from 'complexities' (like the
Big Crunch, Black holes, infinite dissipation and similar daydreams). It may
"DO" things assigned to that so called 'energy'.
But this was also only MY daydream from WITHIN.

I tried to "trap" Bruno (whom I appreciate no end) into some idea HOW numbers
can do ANYTHING (e.g. GENERATE a change/movement) but in vain. If 'universal
numbers' (new to me after my 'vacation') can indeed compute,  they need
initiation to do so. Our primitive embryonic computers have to be plugged into
electricity to work. Otherwise they are expensive paperweights. What is a
'universal number' plugged in
to do anything? or is it only OUR thinking to do 'numbery' functions?
Where do WE draw our mobility from? Not from explanation/definition of how we
act.

So - in spite of our agreement, dear Stephen, there MUST BE an outside view -
we just don't get it. We may get the result of it and try to explain within our
ignorance. In Colin's mini-solipsism. Chaque-un a son gout.

Thanks for reflecting to my post and best wishes to all

John