Thanks Brent. But I am soooo bad in selling and advertizing. I might make an attempt because I surely agree we should bring bridges between religion and science, although I would say we should not build bridges, but demolish instead the artificial wall we have build in between science and religion.

There is no difference at all between science and religion. Both, when separated, are pseudo-science or pseudo-religion. There is truth, and we are searching it, that's all. Just that politics and short term goal (power) interfere with this.

Bruno