On Mon, Nov 21, 2011 at 7:19 AM, Bruno Marchal <marc...@ulb.ac.be> wrote:

> I will answer Johnathan's question asap, but I have three busy days and I
> want to take some time to do that. The answer is, imo, contained in the
> conclusion of UDA, and made clearer (technically) with AUDA, but I guess I
> shopuld explain this more clearly.

Bruno--thank you for your consideration, and of course please take as
much time as you like in composing an answer to my (admittedly
demanding) questions.  My hope is to spur further work in this area by
participants of this list; unfortunately, much of the maths are beyond
my current training.  And perhaps I am asking you to restate things
you already demonstrate in your thesis that I'm just not aware of.  If
so, it is not my intent to have you belabor the points on my behalf.

I very much look forward to your answers, whenever you have the
opportunity to write them down.

Thank you,

Johnathan Corgan