On Tue, Feb 14, 2012  Bruno Marchal <marc...@ulb.ac.be> wrote:

> can a virtual typhoon makes you wet?

I don't know, it depends on whether "you" are in the same level of reality
as the typhoon. I do know for certain that a real typhoon can't make the
laws of physics wet because they exist at different levels, although I
don't really have a way of determining if the storm is "real" or not, all I
can do is tell if its at the same level as me or not. I can also say that
some things behave much the same regardless of what level they are in,
things like arithmetic and logic and consciousness.

  John K Clark