Russell,

Thanks for the link. Yet, it is unclear to me what is exactly information and computation in this experiment. To be more precise, let us take physicalism:

http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/physicalism/

This is probably in what I believe right now, although as I have described recently in "Two Mathematicians in a Bunker and Existence of Pi" I see problems with mathematics under physicalism.

We could repeat the same experiment with two computer scientists in a bunker that discuss information and computation. The question is what happens under the physicalism hypothesis with information and computation in the bunker. Do we have information and computation in the bunker when two computer scientists are still alive? Do we have information and computation there when they are dead?

Evgenii
--
Two Mathematicians in a Bunker and Existence of Pi
http://blog.rudnyi.ru/2012/03/two-mathematicians-in-a-bunker.html