John,

On 28 Apr 2012, at 02:49, John Mikes wrote:

Evgenii:
are you sure we 'know' the base-line of AI? is (human) mentality discovered in all its details? is it possible to program ALL details into a machine? We seem to be restricted to our insufficient knowledge of the "so far". All we can artificialize is that sofarness of (human) intelligence. (I emphasize HUMAN because that's the one we came closest to. Bruno's Universal Machine may know more, but we don't know the Universal Machine.

The universal machine know less, and that is why it is interesting to listen to her. She has far less prejudices.

I am not sure what you mean by "we don't know the universal machine". It seems we know her pretty well, even if we often loss ourselves in the many particulars, and that we have to be vigilant not becoming ourself only a particular machine in a higher organism. We are universal machine, before being humans. Of course those who want to control us dislike very much the idea, for obvious reasons.

Bruno

JM

On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 4:11 PM, meekerdb <meeke...@verizon.net> wrote: Hmmm. An organization consisting of a CEO, an accountant, and a finance guy that needs lots of money to develop human level AI.

Brent