Lawrence M Krauss, author of the excellent book "Why is there something
rather than nothing?" recently wrote a article in Scientific American, here
is one quote I like"

It may be that even an eternal multiverse in which all universes and laws
of nature arise dynamically will still leave open some ‘why’ questions, and
therefore never fully satisfy theologians and some philosophers.   But
focusing on that issue and ignoring the remarkable progress we can make
toward answering perhaps the most miraculous aspect of the something from
nothing question—understanding why there is ‘stuff’ and not empty space,
why there is space at all, and how both stuff and space and even the forces
we measure could arise from no stuff and no space—is, in my opinion,
impotent, and useless.

For more see:

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=the-consolation-of-philos&offset=2

There is another good article at: