On 11.06.2012 03:12 Pierz said the following:
I'm starting this as a new thread rather than continuing under 'QTI
and eternal torment', where this idea came up, because it's really a
new topic. It seems to me an obvious corollary of comp that there is
in reality (3p) only one observer, a single subject that undergoes
all possible experiences.

You may want to read Erwin Schrödinger, Mind and Matter
Chapter 4: The Arithmetical Paradox: The Oneness of Mind

"The doctrine of identity can claim that it is clinched by the empirical fact that consciousness is never experienced in the plural, only in the singular. Not only has none of us ever experienced more than one consciousness, but there is also no trace of circumstantial evidence of this ever happening anywhere in the world."

Evgenii
--

http://blog.rudnyi.ru/2011/03/the-arithmetical-paradox-the-oneness-of-mind.html