Hi Ronald,

    I have a severe problem with this entire thread!

What exactly determines the particular properties, such as charge, angular momentum, mass, etc., of this universe? Why are we assuming that the choice of what went into the zero net sum is a prior definite and constrained. The question of the universe here is not so simple that it can be represented the same way that we can note that 1 - 1 = 0. Even in arithmetic model, we have to offer within our explanations what where the summands <http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/summands#English> that let to the sum of net zero. For example, 5 - 5 = 0, 4 - 4 = 0, etc. x - x = 0. What is x? We cannot assume without discussion what is x! It seems to me that this entire thread is infected with post hoc ergo propter hoc reasoning and we should reconsider exactly what is being contemplated. I suggest reading of a good book on Cosmology, such as "Principles of Physical Cosmology" by Phillip James Edwin Peebles <http://books.google.com/books/about/Principles_of_Physical_Cosmology.html?id=AmlEt6TJ6jAC>, where one finds a very nice discussion of these issues of without the nonsense of logical fallacies.