On Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 1:33 PM, Bruno Marchal <marc...@ulb.ac.be> wrote:

> Chalmers followed my talk on the UD Argument at ASSC 4 and leaved the room
> at step 3, saying that there is no indeterminacy as he will feel to be at
> both places.

Do you have a link to the discussion, or was it not on a public discussion
forum? I wonder if Chalmers might have just meant that he would *define*
both copies as "himself" and thus say that "he" would be at both places,
while at the same time agreeing with you that each copy at a different
location would have its own distinct subjective experience (qualia) and
that neither would have any conscious awareness of what the other copy was
experiencing.