Hi meekerdb

The CO2 is mostly dissolved in the oceans. The oceans are the vast reservoir
for CO2.

When the oceans warm, the solubility of the CO2 becomes less and so is added to
the atmosphere as a gas.
When the oceans cool, the CO2 is more soluble in the colder water, and so is
reabsorbed into the oceans.

The rest of this is just my speculation. The periodicity of the natural
cycles of warming and cooling, since they do not fit the Mihalovich cycle
very axccurately, would have to have something to do with some
earthly phenomenon. Since the oceans seem to hold all of the cards,
I suggest that the natural periodicity of the cycles of warming/cooling
are a resonant phenomenon associated in some way  to the
cyclic warming and cooling of the oceans. My suggestion is that
the opposing factor is simply a total energy resonant phenomenon
just like a swinging pendulum. In this concept everything is
caused by energy resonances of the earth itself,  perhaps north to
south flows, not the sun and not automobiles. The regular periodicity of
the cooling/heating cycle. If not north to south, perhaps it is somehow
asslociated to the la nina and el nino deep sea phenomena.

Roger Clough, rclo...@verizon.net
9/17/2012
so that everything could function."