On 07.10.2012 14:44 Roger Clough said the following:
Hi Evgenii Rudnyi

I know that, but his theory of electromagnetism is a physical
theory, even if it's hard to pin down the extension property.

Physical theories can tell us nothing about philosophy or mind or
God, since they cannot deal with meaning. Physics is meaningless.

I am working with engineers and they simulate Maxwell equations to develop even better products. Hence physics brings meaning to minds of engineers.

Evgenii