On 11/5/2012 9:01 AM, Craig Weinberg wrote:
I don't know that I'm a philosopher, but it seems to me that I have come to a conclusion.

On Monday, November 5, 2012 8:13:38 AM UTC-5, rclough wrote:

    Hi Craig Weinberg

    What they say about economists is also
    appropriate to say about philosophers:

    "If all of the philosophers in the world were laid
    end to end, they'd never come to a conclusion."

Philosophers are "lovers of knowledge"... if they are truly philosophers and not sophists <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sophism>.