Hi Stephen P. King

But the course of true love never did run smooth :-)

Roger Clough, rclo...@verizon.net
11/5/2012

From: Stephen P. King
Receiver: everything-list
Time: 2012-11-05, 09:22:15
Subject: Re: Dualism as a cover-up "solution" to the mind-body problem

On 11/5/2012 9:01 AM, Craig Weinberg wrote:

I don't know that I'm a philosopher, but it seems to me that I have come to a
conclusion.

Craig

On Monday, November 5, 2012 8:13:38 AM UTC-5, rclough wrote:
Hi Craig Weinberg

What they say about economists is also
appropriate to say about philosophers:

"If all of the philosophers in the world were laid
end to end, they'd never come to a conclusion."

Hi,

    Philosophers are "lovers of knowledge"... if they are truly philosophers
and not sophists.

--
Onward!

Stephen