From: Hal Ruhl
Receiver: everything-list
Time: 2012-11-08, 11:53:46
Subject: RE: RE: RE: Consciousness = life = intelligence

Hi Roger:

You have to look at the net effect of the entire biosphere. I am not a
biologist and can't speak to the total net effect of photosynthesis. But it
does store some part of the energy flow it encompasses. Humans are rather
substantial energy hang-up barrier busters. We also store internal energy
as fat or external energy as say chemical energy in a battery or
gravitational energy as water behind a dam. We are also dependent on the
storage ability of photosynthesis to live. I am currently convinced that the
net effect of the biosphere [life] is in compliance with pAP1. I suspect
that each individual life entity upon sufficiently close inspection will be
found to be as well.

Further the environment necessary for life to arise as I propose and be
sustainable is hardly random.

Hal