Craig,

If in your theory sense is fundamental, a hence explains everything, how could your theory explain concepts like:

Gravity
Quantum mechanics
Fine tuning

It seems you need some formal laws and definitions concerning sense in order to build from it as a basis of understanding.

What might those laws of sense be?

Jason