Stephen King has sent the following link(s) at the bottom,
which I am very thankful for, since they suggest many similarites
between the idealistic (inextended) domain of the monads and
the quantum domain.  I believe they are identical, since:

(a) Both are nonphysical (inextended), both being outside
of spacetime, since time and space are absent.
Thus operations there are:

(b) Nonlocal (entangled)

(c) Instantaneous

(d) Collective --Possible at two or monads (quantum states)
    at the same time.

IMHO These are simply different ways of saying the same
thing. For the nonphysical, where time and space are absent, all
operations are entangled (collective and simultaneous).

Quantum Information Theory,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Q4xBlSi_fOs
for understand quantum computing, which is the principal  means of locking or
unlocking
encypherment codes.

This other link also is important to understand the quantum basis of life, mind
and intelligence:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcXSpXyZVuY

which shows the inportance of quantum computing in life processes.
I would include here mind and intelligience, these being .

[Roger Clough], [rclo...@verizon.net]
12/18/2012