From: meekerdb
Receiver: everything-list
Time: 2013-01-03, 14:30:28
Subject: Re: Monads and Sheldrake

Don't be so narrow-minded. You must also incorporate Orgone, Feng Shui, Qi,
ectoplasma,
the astral plane, and NDE's. Nevermind those piddling rational, mechanistic,
material
problems like global warming, overpopulation, lack of water, depletion of oil...

Brent
There are those who claim that magic is like the tide; that it
swells and fades over the surface of the earth, collecting in
concentrated pools here and there, almost disappearing from other
spots, leaving them parched for wonder. There are also those who
believe that if you stick your fingers up your nose and blow, it
will increase your intelligence.
         -- "The Teachings of Ebenezum, Volume VII"