On 09 Jan 2013, at 12:07, Roger Clough wrote:

Hi meekerdb

Sheldrake's morphisms would be what John Clark or bruno theorized as God.

I don't think so. I have never understood what Sheldrake's morphism are, but they seem physical, from what I can understand. God is not physical, and by definition, the physical needs God, or truth, to exist or make sense.

Bruno

[Roger Clough], [rclo...@verizon.net]
1/9/2013
From: meekerdb
Receiver: everything-list
Time: 2013-01-08, 13:01:16
Subject: Re: HOW YOU CAN BECOME A LIBERAL THEOLOGIAN IN JUST 4 STEPS.

On 1/8/2013 9:14 AM, John Clark wrote:
On Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 9:52 AM, Bruno Marchal  wrote:

GOD means the reality in which you believe.

Friends, are you tired of your old job, it's time to change your occupation and make big bucks, amaze your friends, be a hit at parties and become a professional pundit on cable news shows! You too can become a liberal theologian by using the patented John Clark method and it only takes 4 simple steps!

STEP 1) Find something that everybody believes exists, it doesn't matter what it is.

STEP 2) Define the word "God" as meaning that thing whatever it may be.

STEP 3) Declare that you have proven the existence of God.

STEP 4) There is no step 4 because step 3 leads nowhere.

 John K Clark

Didn't Tillich already copyright that method, John?