In a message dated 1/11/2013 2:27:33 AM Eastern Standard Time,
jasonre...@gmail.com writes:

1) Choose some religion, it doesn't matter which
2) Find an idea some  adherents of that religion put forward but almost no
one seriously believes in  or is easily shown to be inconsistent
3) Assume that because you have  disproved one idea of one religion that
all ideas found in all religions are  false and/or unscientific
4) Bask in the feeling of superiority over those  who are not so
enlightened

Jason

Ok, so in Darwinian fashion you sort through hundreds of faiths, so what
happens when you cannot dissprove a religion? You sort them down till you hit
a  toughie, does that make it automatically correct, or is it the
intellectual  limitation of the sorter? Your Basking, is angering many
non-believers,
even.  Witness Higg's criticism of Dawkins. Believers, Jason, I suppose
will merely,  pray for your soul (poor lad!).

Perhaps if you decided to create your own religion, that couldn't be
disproved, based on physics, or math, you would be coming up with the best
faith? Then we could all be converted to being Jasonites. Or Reschers-whichever

you prefer?