Hi all,

Naive question...

Not being a physicists, I only have a pop-science level of understanding of
the MWI. I imagine the multi-verse as a tree, where each time there is more
than one possible quantum state we get a branch. I imagine my consciousness
moving down the tree.

Suppose Mary performs the Schrodinger's cat experiment in her house and Joe
does the same in his house. They both keep the animals in the boxes and
don't take a peak. Don't tell PETA. They meet for a coffe in a nearby
coffeeshop.

So now we have four possible universes where Mary and Joe can meet. But
from the double slit experiment we know that the cats are both still
dead+alive in the current universe. Right? So are Mary and Joe meeting in
the fours universes at the same time?

Cheers
Telmo.