This may be totally irrelavent, but NDE studlier, Raymond Moody, has a book
 published about 3 years ago, called Glimpses of Eternity, in which NDE's
and  passings-on are a shared experience, including a life review, seen by
family and  friends.Supposedly, such family and friends, are not under the
influence of  psychotropic medications at the time, and what it has to do with
Arithmatical  Contradiction, I am sadly, ignorant.

But I'd thought I would pass it this way to see if there was any
connection,at all?

-Mitch