On Friday, January 25, 2013 7:09:12 PM UTC-5, rclough wrote:

> Abortion should eventually be self-limiting,
> because it improves the gene pool.

Only if you assume that the events of people's lives are hereditary. Only
bad people have sex or get raped I guess. Only people who deserve to be
poor are poor.

"`Since you ask me what I wish, gentlemen, that is my answer. I don't make
merry myself at Christmas and I can't afford to make idle people merry. I
help to support the establishments I have mentioned: they cost enough: and
those who are badly off must go there.

``Many can't go there; and many would rather die.''
``If they would rather die,'' said Scrooge, ``they had better do it, and
decrease the surplus population. " - Ebenezer Scrooge