On 25 Jan 2013, at 16:15, Alberto G. Corona wrote:

Hi Telmo.
Group selection It is no longer controversial. Naive group selection do not work, but selection between groups where internal deletereous behaviours are repressed to a certan level (but never eliminated) does work. The theory is called multilevel selection. where selection operates at all levels at the same time.

You reassure me.

https://www.google.es/search?q=multilevel+selection&oq=multilevel+selection&aqs=chrome.0.57j60j0l3.3350&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

I is certain that we are colonies of bacteria. There is no need to look for them. we are the most sophisticated example.

OK, nice.

Bruno