In a message dated 3/3/2013 3:30:06 PM Eastern Standard Time,
yann...@gmail.com writes:

Mitch,
My opinion is that monads are everywhere at a density of  10^90/cc,
and they precipitated out of space in the big  bang
http://yanniru.blogspot.com/2013/
Richard

Thanks, Richard. So you view monads appearing with the Big Bang, at the
Planck Cell level of the universe? Let me see your website in a bit to better
understand what you are saying. I will be following up with questions on
the  nature of these monads.

Mitch