Bruno:
do you indeed exclude the "other" animals from being selfconcious? or -
having a logic on their own level? Or any other trait we assign (identify?)
for humans - in our terms?

A question about plants (rather: about being conscious):
you may feel free to define 'being conscious' in human terms,  or mammal
(etc.) terms, but the "response" plants exude to information
(circumstances, impact. etc.) shows reactivity we may appropriate to us
humans.

So do not deny consciousness from fellow DNA-bearing plants.

How about the DNA-not-bearing other creatures? (crystals, stones, water,
impact you may call energy, - whatever?)
Anthropocentric? zoocentric? phitocentric? what-CENTRIC?

JM