On Sat, Aug 3, 2013 at 8:44 AM, Roger Clough <rclo...@verizon.net> wrote:

> I am accused of wasting peoples' time by constantly posting here and
> elsewhere on the subject of Leibniz.

I have nothing against Leibniz and that's not why you're wasting people's
time, it's because whenever anybody has a problem with what you say you
never defend yourself but instead make some new comment on another subject
entirely that also has a problem that you also will not talk about. So the
impression I have is that you post the first thing that pops into your head
and when somebody finds a flaw in it you ignore it and post something new
that just popped into your head. If you're a serious thinker you've got to
get into the trenches and fight for your ideas, if they're coherent and
non-contradictory you will find that surprisingly easy to do.

  John K Clark