Without coaching anyway assume an answer. Trust me, it really is on-optic;
it has something to do with a supercomputer.

Annywy, here does: Give that I am Neo, is it possible for me to bot
attended and not addending the wedding of Tim Lee and Jess Han without
actually doing it, such that Tim Lee becomes reborn as Wakka?

It''s actually a good question, but if you have no idea what it means, Try
not to embarrass yourself by thinking you know. It has to with the fact
that I think we converge the same person in the end which becomse our own
beginning. Unfortunatley, sometimes we lose track of where we started or
where you're spposed to do...

Thanks,
Stephen