On 11/1/2013 12:50 AM, Bruno Marchal wrote:
Brent
"It does not matter now that in a million years nothing we do now will
matter."
   --- Thomas Nagel

Nice!

What we will do now can matter a lot in our normal futures in a millions years.

What we do now might still matter in a million years. Nagel's just denying the converse. Even if it doesn't matter in a million years, it still matters now.