From: Bruno Marchal <marc...@ulb.ac.be>
To: everything-list <everything-list@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Fri, Dec 6, 2013 4:07 am
Subject: Re: How can a grown man be an atheist ?

On 05 Dec 2013, at 22:33, Quentin Anciaux wrote:

2013/12/5  <spudboy...@aol.com>

They are proven false. People leave religions all the time. Often for another
one.

If they were proven false, what's your explanation of why the catholic church
still exists and has followers ? (or take your pick at any current religion
here on earth)

Cannabis danger have been debinked at the start, and since then, its medical
applications have been verified hundred thousand of times (I can give the
references), and yet most people and the states continue the same "religion"
with the dogma that cannabis is a dangerous drug.

The explanation is that professional liars are good at their job, and for some
reason, this is easier on the fundamental matter, than on technical matter. But
it is the same human weakness---to find comfort in local lies.

bruno

Quentin