On 12/6/2013 11:47 PM, Bruno Marchal wrote:
What is subjective is the appreciation, or not, of the term "theology", and that is subjective indeed, but it could also be related to "strategy". My difference with Quentin is on that point. But I have already hidden the wording "theology" for a long time, and that strategy did not really worked, and so I come back to the usual method of choosing word: using the word the most applied by those in the fields or appreciating the subject.

But have you really? Are your papers read and appreciated in the theology departments of great universities? or in the physics departments?