On 14 Dec 2013, at 23:27, LizR wrote:

I haven't had a chance to watch it, but I do know that banks are stealing our wealth - as indeed are rich people generally, since "wealth breeds more wealth" and that more wealth has to be extracted from you and me.

Money and richness is not a problem. It is the blood of the social system.

Money and richness is a problem only when it is based on lies, and when it is used to hide the lies and perpetuate them.

Honest money enrich everybody. True, it is slower for poor, and quicker for the rich, but when people play the game "honestly", everyone win, and poverty regress.

In a working economy, there are few poor. Presence of poverty means that there are stealers and bandits (or war or catastrophes). Accusing the system and money itself is all benefices for the bandits. It dilutes their responsibility and wrong-doing in the abstract. It helps them to feel like not guilty.

As I said, criticizing the economical system is like attributing to the blood cells the responsibility of some tumor since the blood cells feeds it. It hides the real root of the problem, and focus on the wrong target.

Bruno