On Friday, December 27, 2013 11:40:08 PM UTC-5, Liz R wrote:

> On 28 December 2013 17:34, Craig Weinberg <whats...@gmail.com<javascript:>
> > wrote:
>
>> It could be said that the electric force, figuratively if not literally
>> (but maybe literally, given a rehabilitated view of physics), creates time.
>> It is *the animation of circuitry.* Electricity is algebraic and logical
>> as it arcs from vector to vector directly, like a lightning bolt, hopping
>> across gaps in logical steps. It is a path finder and path maker.
>>

> Victor Frankenstein was right!
>
> It lives!!

Haha, yes! Actually, although Frankenstein's monster was animated by
lightning, I would align him with the magnetemorphic pole of body without
mind: The unnatural, undead corporeal presence. The electrophoric monster
presence would be something like HAL (unnatural incorproreal presence), or
supernatural (ghost, alien, demon/devil).

> Lovely Moody Blues lyrics, by the way. (Reminds me of that poem by Shelley
> "That orbed maiden with white fire laden, whom mortals call the Moon"
> etc. I rather like Shelley, and of course his wife (see above)).

Cool. The MB's had some first rate successes. The theme of the Shelley's
and Romanticism makes me want to see a huge 3-D map of the 17th-20th
centuries.