Everyone else has made excellent, well laid-out arguments against your
position Edgar, but I will throw in another perspective. You ask whether
two observers 'share the same common present moment'. However you don't
define what that means exactly. If I imagine your scenario of two observers
who aren't me then of course they seem to share the same moment, regardless
of how far apart they are. To say they "don't share the same moment" would
be like saying that one exists and the other doesn't at some point in time,
right? But this is really begging the question about what a "point in time"
is. You seem to be relying on an intuitive sense of time that is not bound
to anything measurable (the hidden point of my tongue-in-cheek 'U-time').
How need to define what you mean by "sharing the same moment" and you need
to show how it is to be measured. I submit that the only method of making
such a determination is by means of something that measures clock time. For
example, a clock! And you already agree that clocks will show that the
observers don't precisely agree about the simultaneity of events.

In fact, to make the whole situation clearer, it is better not to use
observers or people as the objects said to share the same common present
because observers persist in time and this makes things less clear.
Instead, you should ask the same question about a momentary event like a
pulse of light from a diode. Do the diodes themselves share the "same
present moment"? Yes, whatever that means! Do the flashes occur
simultaneously? Well you know the answer depends on the inertial frame of
reference. Substituting a mental event (the thought "I am here now") for
the light flash, we can see that two thinkers cannot have that thought at
an objectively identical moment. All events can be timed using clocks,
which after all cold be anything that has a regular cycle. There is nothing
in space-time, including mental events, that is not an event that can be
timed in this manner. What is confusing you is merely the persistence of
the observer and the impossibility of imagining that both observers don't
exist at any point in time you can imagine. But *what* observer? The
observer is constantly changing, and the only way to see if they share the
same moment is to time the changes in each using clock time. P-time is an
ad hoc postulate to save your intuition of an all-embracing moment. It
fails when you try to operationalize it.

Please, rather than reiterate your intuition, refute this point.