http://arxiv.org/abs/1312.7128

The Internet is to time travel what smartphones are to UFO sightings:
in the latter case, the "I didn't have a camera at the time" excuse is
harder to swallow.

Of course, in both cases we are hypothesising entities which are
potentially more intelligent than us, so looking for them in the
context of our own mental models might be flawed (I'm playing devil's
advocate here -- I believe it to be very unlikely that we are being
visited by either time travellers or aliens).

Cheers
Telmo.