On 03 Jan 2014, at 04:22, Richard Ruquist wrote:

Liz,
Edgar has a problem with your gender
as is well known on other lists.

Edgar did not answer any of my questions too. I guess he has enough work answering Jason. I don't know what he means by computational space, nor if anything related to computer is used in his approach. His theory is obviously (for those who get the UDA at least) non computationalist, but then what is his computational space?

Bruno

Richard