"Can fact exist beyond the dimensions of perception?"

No. Existence and perception are the same thing, although your or my
perception can't include all that can be perceived.

"Does ${this} question make sense or does it not?"

Everything makes sense to some extent.

"To cut it short, I am questioning the implementation of the new() function
when the argument is self. Is infinite recursion a limitation of the
aforementioned finite dimensions of perception? "

The self can never be an argument. That would only be a record which we can
associate with a self because of our familiarity with ourselves. No
information about self-reference literally refers to itself - all forms of
self reference are metaphorical and require the consent of someone to
ground the symbol.

Thanks,
Craig