Can fact exist beyond the dimensions of perception?

Does ${this} question make sense or does it not?
If it does not, does the reason lie somewhere between the words which make up
the question below?

Does ${this} bypass or violate the definition of the concepts used in ${this}
question?

No matter the reason, provided there is no sense involved,
what is the difference between ${this} question and ${this} new question?

Where is Wittgenstein when you need a beer?

To cut it short, I am questioning the implementation of the new() function
when the argument is self. Is infinite recursion a limitation of the
aforementioned finite dimensions of perception?

Or, does sense leave the bar when I get tired counting the dimensions?
(Even if that means she is denying herself all the hope of me buying the next
round.)

Happy new year!

--
Ali Polatel