Bruno writes Bp & p, where "Bp" ambiguously means "Proves p" (Beweisbar?) and "Believes p". "Believes p and P" is then a belief that is "true". I put scare quotes around "true" because I think it just means "is a consequence of some (Peano's) axioms", which is not necessarily the same as "expresses a fact".

Brent