On 17 January 2014 08:12, meekerdb <meeke...@verizon.net> wrote:

>  Like a super-intelligent AI will treat us as we want to be treated.
> Why not? I hope you haven't been mistreating *your* pets!

I don't want to be neglected in your generous disbursal of funds.

No, me neither. In fact give me a googol dollars and I guarantee to give at
least 10^99 of them away, assuming I can get them out of the ATM (or the
black hole they'd create if I did...)

This would at a stroke cause astronomical inflation and reduce the power of
the banks and corporations to nothing (temporarily).