From: everything-list@googlegroups.com
[mailto:everything-list@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of LizR
Sent: Friday, January 17, 2014 3:06 PM
To: everything-list@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: everything list note :)

On 17 January 2014 22:10, Chris de Morsella <cdemorse...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Personally I think the cosmos is a musical entity even more profoundly than
it is a mathematical entity

That would certainly fit in with "string theory" (although I think the
percussion and wind theories have something going for them, too - and even
the newfangled idea that the universe was gently waved into being by the
Great Theramin.)

Or perhaps drawn into being riding along the mystic drone of a didgeridoo :)