Dear Bruno,

Thank you for writing this remark! It is very helpful. I could see where
there could be some debate on the constructability claim, as the set of all
programs in L could be infinite and thus the lexicographic ordering would
be a supertask in that case, but that can be ignored for now.
   My interest now is in the computational Word Problem. I have more
homework to do.

Kindest Regards,

Stephen Paul King

Senior Researcher