Jesse,

It's not clear to me what you mean by, "in every coordinate system the
time-coordinate of A = the time-coordinate of B. Are you actually
disagreeing with that (please answer clearly yes or no)".

The way I understand that the answer is clearly NO. The whole idea of
relativity is that the time coordinates (clock times) of A and B are NOT in
general the same in either A nor B's coordinate systems, or any other
coordinate system.

And I did answer your crossing tapes example in detail showing how it is
not relevant for p-time. I'm beginning to wonder if you actual read my
posts...

Edgar